Monday, March 7, 2022

Ripping Wax:2021 Playoff Football Blaster Box

Football season is officially over, but, football card season is not. It appears many releases were pushed off until so I am just getting my first look at them via retail.

Before I show off one of the newest releases, I must admit I lost the picture I had of the blaster box so you will have to deal with without it. I can tell you that every blaster box comes with 8 cards per pack and 7 cards per pack. Oh wait, Panini misprinted the box...I see. Each blaster does though come with 56 cards in the box so there's that. Each box is $27.98 and comes with an autograph or relic card per.


Here were the rookie card finds in my box highlighted by Kellen Mond.


There are also three Kickoff Parallels per box as well. Matt Ryan wasn't a terrible find.

One thing I have always liked about this product is the fact they have chromed inserts and these chromed inserts also have parallels. I was happy to find a Mahomes for the PC above.

Cam Newton (you would think a late season release would have him back in his Panthers uniform, guess not.

woowooww. I really liked the Rookie Wave insert. This one is actually a red parallel. I have a couple coming of Kadarius Toney you can view on Big Blue Cardboard soon.

The hit in my box was this Turning Pro relic card of Kellen Mond. Not too bad, maybe the future in Minnesota?

Thoughts on this box break and product is welcomed below in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment