Saturday, April 9, 2016

Mail Day Saturday:Reader's Mail Day Part 3:Football Giants

We are closing in to the final part of this latest mail day from reader Grady M, I promise that one will be Shine-tacular.

Today's, well, we are showcasing those who play on the gridiron.

A nice group of rookies and inserts from a variety of products here. Best rookie of the group is Ha Ha Clinton-Dix who also has one of the best names in football.


Oh no! Just realized one of the shiny objects found their way into this group, well, that is an early preview. Some good stars here in Aaron Rodgers, Steve Young and Eric Dickerson.


NY Giants! Lots of Eli, some rookies and Cruuuuuuuuuuuuz


My first cards from 2015 Topps Fire. Such a sharp looking product. It's too bad we won't see this ever again on the football market with Panini's exclusive taking over.


This was a very nice looking product too. It's another one I didn't get the chance to open yet but glad to add a few key Giants of.


Two things about this card, one, yes I know it's shiny but I intentionally put it here with the rest of my Giants. Two, how do you make Topps Heritage look even better, you rainbow foil it. These are so sharp in person.

I also like that it's Collins rookie to. This guy will be a beast next season just wait and see.
 
Some nice additions in here. I should try to put some of those 2015 Topps flagship insert sets together with my purchases and with the additions from Grady. Its trying to gather them all into one place that will be the challenge since I have multiple insert binders.

Thoughts on today's mail day are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment