Saturday, April 9, 2016

Bloggers, Do I have You?

Hey guys,
This morning I was looking around at my traffic sources and noticed that one of the places I got traffic from was a blog called Pack War written by Corky. Then I realized, man, I don't have him on my blog list yet and he comments all of the time on mine! That can't happen!!! So Corky, you are now on my blog read list. I have checked out your blog, cool stuff and I look forward to new reads.

Now, I am wondering, how many of you am I missing that have me on yours? If I have missed you, please comment below with a link to your blog. If you are new to my blog and haven't added me, please do so and I will do the same. Please put that in comments as well along with your link. I am always looking for new reads and we are all one in this hobby.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and if you have any other thoughts to add, the floor is open to those as well.

SCC

3 comments: