Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday's With Rodney:1997 Pacific Revolution

Foil and sparkle, you have my attention.

One of my favorite late 90's bust was Pacific Revolution. The 150 card product featured color photos of the featured player with holographic foil, etching and embossing. There was the team logo up in the top right corner which sometimes seemed lost or misplaced to me. But, the blend of design looks nice and even better in person. Pacific made some impressive base cards.



The back of the card has a small player head photo, which doesn't look good here especially since they didn't match that size with the Giants logo below it. Feels like a floating head to me. The back also covers some of the players career highlights.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to Jammin JDcards for helping me add this one to the Hampton Cardboard Craze. If you would like to help it out and have some unneeded Rodney Hampton cards that are collecting dust, check out my major want list right HERE and support the cause.

What are your thoughts on 1997 Pacific Revolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment