Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:2015-2016 Upper Deck Series 2 Hobby Box (Eichel Sighting/100)

BLOGGERS NOTE: This is a new segment. One thing about my Breakin Wax series was that it was supposed to be a quick breakdown of a box break but instead turned into a full review every time. Yes, I do have reviews but those are specifically for newer releases. So to separate confusion, Nuttin But The Hits will literally be what it says. It's still enjoyable and gets everyone straight to what they wanna see.
  • 2015-2016 Upper Deck Series 2 Hobby Box
  • 24 Packs Per Box, 8 Cards Per Pack
  • One Memorabilia Card Per Box
  • Six Young Guns Rookies Per Box
  • Four UD Canvas Cards Per Box
  • Four UD Portraits Per Box
  • Five O-Pee-Chee Update Per Box
  • One O-Pee-Chee Rainbow Foil Parallel Per Box
  • Two O-Pee-Chee Retro Updates Per Box
  • $70 Per Box

My Young Gun finds:
Like my usual Young Gun pulls, nothing too big here.







My rainbow foil O-Pee-Chee update rookie find


My Canvas pulls weren't great so I didn't bother posting those this time same as my UD Portraits. Not sure if in the future of this segment if I will post all of my hits or just key ones.

My jersey card wasn't that great either. I have never pulled anyone big on these. However, I set my new best on a Series 1 and 2 best pull on the next card....


This O-Pee-Chee Update Rookie Black Border #'d 51/100 of hot rookie Jack Eichel. Sharp looking card all around with the throwback design and touch of rainbow foil. Of course as everyone knows, I like shiny things.


Overall, not a horrible break with Eichel saving it in terms of hits. But, with the Young Guns you just never know which rookie will up their game later on. That has happened to me before.

This has always been a product I never mind digging into more than once.

What are your thoughts on this years Upper Deck Series 2? What was your best hit of all time from the product?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure pulling Eichel is about as good as you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN ALSO GET EICHEL OR MCDAVID JERSEY OR A MCDAVID CANVAS.

    ReplyDelete