Saturday, April 2, 2016

SCC 4YR CONTEST WINNER! (Notes too)

Well, that was fun. The combo of people spreading the word earning extra entries and just regular entries gave the SCC 4-Yr contest a total of 36 entries. Not my biggest contest, but one of the better ones. Thank you.

I have enjoyed reading ALL of the great feedback and appreciate the kind words from some as well. I can't believe the turnout on Random Card On My Desk as the main missed segment. The second most missed was Reminiscing 90's. With so much want for these both compared to other segments, I have decided that both of these segments will.....MAKE A RETURN! However, there will be a few slight improved changes to both of them. You will see that today in a new Random Card On My Desk later. These segments have been brought back, but won't be every day and will fall into a cycle with others.

Another thing I wanted to clear up was the yard sale pickups segment. That hasn't gone away, it was the people who used to have the yard sale that has. I tried all of last year to hunt down that huge sale I went to it every year bringing home the masses for under $20 and it seemed from my research that the people moved far away. I didn't know them that well personally to stay in touch but knew their names. Let's hope I can find a new yard sale or that the people didn't really move and took a year off.

Anyways, a big month of March giveaways comes to a close with the final giveaway being the biggest of them all. Which that one winner takes home a pretty sweet lot.

Here is the results after 7 randoms....

There were 36 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Daniel Wilson
  2. defgav
  3. Roger Miller
  4. Itsa Hitson
  5. Dave Kaltenmark
  6. Brad Jorgensen
  7. Twitch
  8. CaptKirk42
  9. Tracy LeVeaux
  10. Fuji
  11. Trevor P
  12. GRADY M
  13. Scott N.
  14. @EEFFL
  15. Matthew Chrisman
  16. Swing And A Pop-up
  17. Matthew Chrisman
  18. gcrl
  19. Jon
  20. Roger Miller
  21. Scott N.
  22. skunkman
  23. Jon
  24. Josh D
  25. J-Mac
  26. Superduperman99
  27. Jeff
  28. the bowl cut kid
  29. Trevor P
  30. The Lost Collector
  31. Stephen Furlong
  32. cynicalbuddha
  33. Adam Kaningher
  34. defgav
  35. Daniel Wilson
  36. Ozsportsfan
Timestamp: 2016-04-02 10:18:14 UTC, IP: 72.169.80.99
You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats to Daniel Wilson!! Please email me your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com with the subject line, SCC4YR and I will try to get your package out as soon as I can. I will also pass your address on to BCW Supplies. You will have 48 hours from now to claim. If not claimed, it will be re-given away in a future contest.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Look for more contests in the future and please make sure you drop a thank you to Panini America and BCW Supplies for their support!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was so close from a repeat win! Congrats to Daniel and thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete