Friday, April 8, 2016

Redeeming Gurley:A Quick Redemption Story

The title of this post is very creative I must say.

One, I pulled this SICK 2015 Contenders Todd Gurley Rookie Ticket Auto variation redemption card a few months ago.
 
Two, I redeemed it.

Three, I am way behind on posting it due to some changes I made on the blog . So this is the little story you

Four, when it comes to redemptions, I will say this card arrived very quickly to me as it was within three weeks after redeeming.
 

By far my nicest card from Contenders after 18 years of buying it. I wished Todd would work on his signature a bit more but overall I am not complaining.

Speaking of complaining, I know a lot of that is usually about redemptions, so I gotta ask, what was your fastest redemption turnaround?

3 comments:

  1. I HAD A JAMEIS WINSTON OUT OF THE SAME SET AND IT ONLY TOOK 2-3 WEEKS. I'M STILL WAITING ON THAT BECKHAM THOUGH! PS - I AGREE WITH YOU, A TERRIBLE AUTOGRAPH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had everything from 2 weeks to 2 years and still pending. The process can make you want to put your hand through a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topps redeemed one of my Chrome redemptions a few years ago within a couple of weeks. I could be wrong... but I think Panini was pretty quick on one or two occasions as well. It's funny... redemptions are kind of like students. Whenever my former students return to visit... I have an easier time remembering the students who were handfuls compared to the straight A, quiet student. The same goes for redemptions. I have a few redemption stories I'll never forget... and with the exception of one... they're all negative.

    ReplyDelete