Monday, April 11, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:2015 Upper Deck Ant Man Hobby Box

I don't know what it is with breaking non sport stuff, but I get silly excited to do so. Today's break is from the movie, Ant-Man, and was made by Upper Deck.

Now onto the break.

Box Breakdown
  • 20 Packs Per Box, 5 Cards Per Pack
  • One Sketch Card or Autograph Per Box
  • Two Memorabilia Cards Per Box
  • Two Rare Bronze Foil Parallels Per Box
  • $100 per box
I decided not to post the bronze parallels and get straight to the hits!

The order I posted these in is the same order I pulled them.

Cool design here


A dual version of the same design above. This one is much cooler cause look at that awesome Ant-Man swatch!


And finally a rare pull from my understanding. A dual comic book cover card autograph which is on-card. I think the silver ink gets a bit lost on it, but still a really cool card.
 

Overall, a great break in my opinion. Got a swatch from the star of the movie and a hard-to-pull dual auto. I have seen most boxes provide the sketch card so I am pretty happy with pulling that.

What are your guys thoughts on my pulls? Did you like the Ant-Man movie?

2 comments:

  1. Great break! I liked the movie and definitely would have been happy with that Ant-Man relic, but the dual auto makes it one heckuva box. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie, one of my favorite Marvel movies (after Guardians of the Galaxy). This was a really good break, any time you pull a piece from the Ant-Man costume it is a winner box and toss in the dual cover autograph card to boot.

    ReplyDelete