Friday, December 27, 2019

Cards On Cards Sent Me cards

   
In recent weeks, Cards On Cards posted a break of 2019 Panini Black Friday packs and fortunately for me one of my loyal readers and fellow Blogger Jon from A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts noticed a card from the break I would be interested in and commented I would be. Next day, Cards On Cards contacted me about the said card and off went a trade.

Not only did Kerry from Cards On Cards sent me the card from that post, but he also loaded me up with so much more. I was blown away. I felt like I under did what I sent him. I will just have to send more at a later time and definitely check his most wanted list as I may be able to help there.

Here was the cards I was sent hitting a few PC's,

 Gleyber gold from Big League. Didn't have that.

   
Or the other one in that base set. Or any of these actually. When it comes to landing PC material for myself, it never works that way.

Nice Canvas Collection reproduction card. The artist did a great job with this one.

A pair of framed Diamond King cards of Gleyber

 
 90's insert I didn't have. I do remember this insert line though.

 
 Two new Griffeys including the Topps Baseball Card Day one I have wanted for some time.

 
 Aaron Judge

 
 Totally loved this Judge, beautiful shot and it's chromed. Doesn't get any better than that.

A pair of Aaron Judge refractors. Base and sepia. Anytime I can add chrome refractors I will especially of player I collect.

And finally, the card he pulled from the Black Friday packs, Saquon Barkley jersey card. Was glad it was able to get into my hands. Great piece for my Saquon and Giants PC.

Huge thanks to Kerry for the trade and for all of the awesome extras!! I will have to hit you up again when I go searching.

Now it's time to update my player numbers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment