Sunday, August 9, 2015

Breakin Wax:1989 Donruss Baseball 1-Pack Break

Kickin off my week of Jammin JDcard retro breaks, is the one and only pack that wasn't from the 90's but is an iconic one and definitely an overproduced one. Time to rip open a pack of 1989 Donruss baseball.

In every pack of 1989 Donruss baseball, you get 15 cards and 3 Puzzle pieces. Jammin JDcards currently has them for .50 per pack. You can't go wrong with the rookies you could land, especially my boy Griffey. You can find this one and all retro packs HERE.

Here are my three puzzle pieces:


Now it's time to roll out the cards!


Brett and Fisk great finds!

And the rest of the best.
Overall, not a great pack and no Griffey, but for 50 cents, I still find it a great bargain with some of the players I pulled.

**********************************************************************************
TOPIC:
Easy, what are your thoughts on '89 Donruss?

No comments:

Post a Comment