Thursday, August 6, 2015

Project Pedro Mail Day Part 1: #MissionGriffey

For a few weeks, me and my buddy Shane over at Project Pedro Blog have been working on a trade deal. We finally came to a deal and he was able to get a few things for his collection and I was able to add some more Griffey's to mine. Also being the great guy he is, he also added some bonuses in as well.

In this post we take a look at the trade end of my mail day from him. I also have a Contest win from his blog which will be posted tomorrow.

So hold on tight...got some new Griffeys to show!

First up, I will show off the bonuses. He threw in this '85 Donruss Oversized card of Winfield. It's something new for the Yanks PC!


Then a sweet 1997 Topps Screenplays Tins set!

Speaking of the tins, there was also the missing Premium Tin and Card I was missing.



Card inside

Now onto more Griffey's! Love the Summitt one!

Circa is the BOSS! Some fun Fun Pak cards as well.

More fun!

I really like the Emotion base card. Very cool. Upper Deck Ovation was a nice add as well showcasing that amazing swing.

Pinnacle Mint takes the stage here and closes out the Griffey part of my mail day.
I believe that 19/22 are new which brings my new Griffey total up to 565 different ones.

And to finish out the trade mail day overall, some Jeter. Can't go wrong when Jeter is found.




Overall, a great mail day. I am looking forward to my next trade with Shane as I know he has more Griffeys I need. If you haven't checked out this blog yet or added it to your read list, please do. It's Project Pedro Blog.

Stay tuned for the second half of my mail day from him which is a prize I won from his Cheap Wax Wednesday segment, a box of 1995 Zentih Baseball.

1 comment: