Saturday, August 1, 2015

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! PART 3

WHAT'S IN THE BOX??!!!! I yelled, well, quietly yelled to myself making a movie reference from the ending of Seven. Cause honestly like Brad Pitt, I had no idea what was inside this shoe box.


Midway through the box, I discovered a couple of box toppers I had pulled from 2003 Fleer Focus Jersey Edition. The cards were called Materialistic and were printed images on jersey type material. This particular one is for my Yankees PC and of Roger Clemens.

How come box toppers aren't as creative as this anymore when we do find one? I think having something like this makes a box even more tempting to try as it's like pulling an extra hit.

Well, there you have it for Part 3. Still more parts to come. Who knows what I will find next........

**********************************************************************************
Topic:
Would a card designed like this as a box topper lean you more towards a product? Are you interested in box toppers in general? Let's hear your well thought out answers!

1 comment:

  1. I love box toppers in general. Add in material and you've got pure awesomeness. Great card.

    ReplyDelete