Sunday, August 6, 2017

Who You Gonna Call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Thanks to @DJSeneseiNJ I was able to knock off another one of my cards on my want list but more on that in a second.

Ever since the conclusion of my Psych autograph set chase for seasons 5-8, I have been debating what my next project may be to tackle. I still want to finish up Psych season 1-4 autograph set with only 6 left I need, but I can't find them all and they are all listed pretty high for the ones I can. So in the meantime, I have been scoping out some Ghostbusters cards. I really like the product as a whole and collecting the Slime cards would be a fun set or the animation cells would be as well even though they would never be a set because they are all 1/1.

The autograph set would be pretty awesome, but could be costly unless I can find some traders that can help.

That's where today's post comes into play as @DJSeneseiNJ traded me two of the harder finds in the set.

Up first,  Jason Reitman who played Brownstone Boy and made a sarcastic remark about the Ghostbusters being out of business in the second movie. Jason's father is Ivan Reitma who was the director of the Ghostbusters films.

 
Up next, the big whammy of the whole set, Dan Aykroyd. This may be the best card in my collection.
 
 I was so stoked we were able to work out a deal for this one. I had this one on my want list in general as I enjoyed Dan in Ghostbusters but many, many other films as well.
 
Here is where I stand so far with my autograph set for Ghostbusters. The ones crossed off I have which is not much as there are still many needs!! So I am officially on a hunt for them.
  • AH Arsenio Hall as Winston Zeddemore
  • AP Annie Potts as Janine Melnitz
  • BB Bobby Brown as Mayor’s Doorman
  • BS Ben Stein as Public Works Official
  • DA Dan Aykroyd as Dr. Raymond Stantz
  • DC Dave Coulier as Dr. Peter Venkman
  • DF Dave Florek as Cop
  • EH Ernie Hudson as Winston Zeddemore
  • HY Harris Yulin as Judge Stephen Wexler
  • IR Ivan Reitman-Director
  • JR Jason Reitman as Brownstone Boy
  • JRO John Rothaman as Library Administrator
  • JRU Jennifer Runyon as College Student
  • KF Kurt Fuller as Jack Hardemeyer
  • LK Larry King as Himself
  • LS Laura Summer as Janini Melnitz
  • ME Michael Ensign as Hotel Manager
  • ML Maurice LaMarche as Dr. Egon Spengler
  • WA William Atherton as Walter Peck  
A big thanks goes out to @DJSeneseiNJ for yet again another great trade. I hope you enjoy what I sent in return as much as I enjoyed this package. I look forward to our next one.

On another note, I will be updating this project as I go. I don't expect it to be easy, but I hope I can manage to pull it off somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment